One of the most effective ways to get involved is by writing to your congressional representatives and educating them on the growing significance of Azerbaijan’s relationship with the United States – politically, economically and militarily.
Through such a program of education, we hope to bring renewed focus on the South Caucasus region and, in particular, the important role that Azerbaijan plays in the War on Terror - providing troops and allowing free movement of American troops through their territory - and as a market for American businesses.
- Expand the Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus
- Educate Congress on the geopolitical significance of the relationship between Azerbaijan and the United States
- Repeal Section 907 of the FREEDOM Support Act
- Encourage politicians to help mediate an amicable settlement of the Nagorno Karabakh conflict
How You Can Help
- Educate your local representative about the importance of Azerbaijani-American relations
- Ask your representative to join the Congressional Azerbaijan Caucus
- Email us with ideas for grassroots events at email@example.com